Here at The Bishop and The Bison we really care about our guests wellbeing and health, so during the pandemic we have introduced several new measures designed to give our guests peace of mind throughout your stay.
- Upon arrival we have hand sanitiser available throughout the hotel in public areas and in guest bedrooms
- We offer contactless check in and check out where social distancing will be in place
- Our breakfast will be served to your table at allocated times agreed prior to check in, there will no longer be a buffet available
- Staff will wear PPE when serving breakfast then at all times in the hotel public areas and while cleaning guest bedrooms
- Guests are requested to wear face masks in the public areas of the hotel except the dining room
- All public areas will be disinfected regularly using anti bacterial cleaning products
- In our guest bedrooms all linen will be washed at high temperatures according to government guidelines and all high touch point items such as tv remotes and door handles will be sanitised and disinfected throughout your stay
During this difficult time we want you to have an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.